How it works
REFER someone for a position we've announced as one qualifying for paid referral fee. This can be done in several ways. You can share a name and phone number or email and we'll take care of the rest (yes, it's that simple). Or share a whole list of people! Oh, and this can be confidential or not. And we will not bug anyone. If they say they are not interested, we leave them alone. You can send a resume of a friend, co-worker or whatever.
The ideal scenario: You receive a JobNotes from us that details a position for which we are offering the referral fee. A light bulb goes off and you say, "Aha, I know 2 people at my old job who would be great for this position." Call and provide names and numbers and/or email addresses. If it's a good match, all will happen quickly. Our clients will typically get someone in to interview within a few days, and if they like them an offer should be forthcoming in a week or two. Assuming a start date 2 weeks later, the whole process, in an ideal world, should take well less than a month.
What you get
$5,000. Now read the fine print. Every client we work with has a refund period and a payment time-table. You will receive your $5,000 once we 1) receive payment for our services and 2) the refund period has passed. In most cases this is 90-120 days. We will be able to tell you what that time-frame is once the placement is made. Once the placement has been made, you must be willing to provide your name, address and social security number as we will need to issue you a 1099.
"The Rules" You must be the first person to make the referral. And you may not refer yourself. We will not pay two referral fees. If two people make the same referral, the fee will go to the one who made the referral first. You must be the one to introduce the referred party and you must request the referral fee. It must be clear before we talk to the person(s) that they came from you. We will honor the referral for 6 months; however, you may refer them again if you see another position for which they are qualified. Only positions that have been identified as "referral" positions will qualify.
Thank you so much for your help.
Tulloh Recruiting is an EOE.
Tulloh Recruiting Jobs for May 17, 2013
Title: Forensic Examiner
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Poly required
Description: Seeking a candidate to provide software, hardware, and wireless, (e.g., mobile) forensic examination support to the client based on submitted requirements for functionality and use of tools that have been developed. The candidate must have a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components. The candidate must be able to interpret submitted documentation, (i.e., user and functional requirements and develop forensic examination reports according to a template to be provided to the client as a final deliverable).
· 5+ years of systems engineering and testing experience on various platforms to include but not limited to Windows, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux, (e.g., Fedora, Red Hat, Ubuntu).
· Experience with forensics COTS products such as EnCase and/or FTK
· Ability to analyze deficiencies in tools tested and give risk assessment of anomalies not resolved
· Ability to document/present forensic findings during a formal review before peers/clients
· Ability to work in an environment of rapidly changing requirements in support of the client mission
· Must be a self-starter, work with vague requirements, perform studies/demos, and investigate new technologies
· Must be able to work individually and collaboratively within a diverse team
· Possess excellent oral and written communications skills
· Experience with computer networking is desired
· Experience with building or maintaining databases is desired
Education: BS degree (MS preferred)
Send by 17 May 2013
Tulloh Recruiting is an EOE.